Atlantic Area. Spain.
Title: “Towards sustainable business models of waste management in the Atlantic Area”
Description of the Project / Partner sought:
- 1. To describe and analyse regulatory frameworks on waste management in the different Atlantic Areas of the project.
- 2. To generate new knowledge on and develop new approaches to sustainable waste management by documenting and analysing experiences regarding waste outputs of industrial (e.g. SMEs) and domestic processes.
- 3. To enrich the knowledge basis for the design of best political and regulatory practices on waste management in Atlantic Areas.
- 4. To analyse the policy alignment of regulatory frameworks on waste management in the different Atlantic Areas of the project with respect to the new Circular Economy Package.
- 5. To synthesize the results and lessons learnt across the best practice experiences as the basis for evidence-based recommendations for policy measures and other support actions for the different Atlantic Areas.
- 6. To contribute to raise awareness in society regarding waste management by recommending strategies and activities that promote eco-innovation in producing and consuming.
Jefe de fila Universidade de Vigo (Applied Economics) » Spain
Partner Sought: Ireland
Regions: Border, Midland and Western
Universidade de Vigo (Applied Economics) » Spain
Facultade de Ciencias Empresariais e Turismo
Universidade de Vigo
Campus Universitario Ourense
As Lagoas, s/n
Phone: 34 988 368760 / 34 986 812505
Fax: 34 988 368770 / 34 986 812505