Title: “Ayuntamiento de Cartagena”
Description of the project/Partner sought: “Ayuntamiento de Cartagena” is a city of the Mediterranean Spanish with2000,000 in habits, tourist city with a high component of historic heritage which is in the process of recovery of the roman legacy, The roman theater is excavated and the roman forum excavations which allow areas that can be visited and is projecting the beginnings of the excavation of the amphitheatre.
The project: objective general:
- A establish a European an exchange on the roman amphitheaters.
- Design educational content and teaching it atEuropean level on application of digitalization techniques in archaeological sities and archaeological excavations methodologie.
- Promoting cultural volunteering and cooperation of young students.
- Enlargement of few new cities with amphitheater Romano in the area of dissemination of the project,
- European archaeological excavation s via online methodologies and course attendance,
- CourseEuropeon digitalizaction of archaeological sites Exchange of cultural volunteering for annual archaeological excavations,
- European seminar of experts in management of the amphitheaters.
- Countries: Without preference.
- Profile: Cites and amphitheater institutions that manage universities.
Ayuntamiento de Cartagena
Jose Maria Bernal Palacios