PROJECT NAME: call for proposed 2015 - EAC/A04/2014 + program Erasmus
PRESENTATION OF THE ASSOCIATION: Institute Istruzione Superiore "Michele Amari"Giarre (Italy)
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT: the activities to develop are:
• Foster understanding among young people of different cultures, languages and European values through the study of the cultures of others.
• Increase communication in English and common languages among students and teachers.
• Highlight the importance of foreign languages and to motivate them for their learning.
• Help young people in the acquisition of basic skills for life and their personal development, for future work and life activated as a European citizen.
• Support the development of innovative ICT, pedagogies and practice for lifelong learning.
• Promote the European dimension in schools and communities.
• Providing learning opportunities to students from all social and cultural backgrounds with different capacities.
• Work together, communicate, meet, talk and exchange ideas.
OBJECTIVES: the main objective of this project is to promote cooperation for the innovation in practices related to tradition, culture, health and education.
PARTNER SEARCHED: institutes of secondary education providing general education, predominantly with a literary and historical curriculum.
FIELD OF ACTIVITY: within the ERASMUS + Programme.
DEADLINE FOR DE PARTNER SEARCH: Until January 7, 2015.
DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF THE PROJECT: not specified.
• Organizer: Grazia Carota
Publicado por europa en noviembre 25, 2014