Programme: “Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership in the field of school education for schools only”
Description of the project: Ahmet Firat, a teacher of English and the coordinator of EU projects in Turkey, is looking for schools from Spain to join their projects as coordinators or partners. The schools insterested should choose one of the following topics and get in touch with him.
- Social inclusion
- Local Songs - Music
- Reading book, open air library, reading in nature, reading in public transport vehicles, reading in the town center, reading in classes, reading everywhere
- Migration refugees
- Active and responsible citizenship
- Cinema and digital skills
- Entrepreneurship and volunteering
- Theatre and cooperative learning
- ICT technology Smart School – Technology in education
- Learning what you need in life - Practical Education
- Early school leaving
- Preschool education
- 13-We are debating like the European Parliament
- Different Education Methods and techniques in early school Education ( Schulwerk, montessouri vs)
- Make learning easier by mobile Apps-Use digital skills effectively.
- Sustainable Europe - Brexit
- Math teaching
- Language teaching
- Developping tolerance and mutual understanding in Europe.
- Me and my imaginary world in 2036.
- Sustainable consumption and production
- Critical Thinking Skills
- No stereotypes in education.
Partner sought: A school from Galicia or Spain.