PROJECT NAME: Growing Algea for biodiesel
PRESENTATION OF THE ASSOCIATION: Biobás
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT:
The essence of the project is to optimize the cultivation of microalgae, so it is economically viable for the production of biodiesel. This project has two different phases:
Phase 1: analysis of environmental parameters and conditions of cultivation in order to obtain the maximum production of lipids with natural light (laboratory scale).
Phase 2: once phase 1 is completed, the idea is to research and develop a modular pilot plant. The construction of an innovative photobioreactor and subsequent investigations of growing different species of algae are the main parts of this phase. The results obtained from the pilot plant will be taken into account for an industrial plant future. Modular pilot plant shall be considered.
- Multiproduct algae for biodiesel and some other interests such as chemicals, medicines, aquiculture, etc.
- Two-stage photobioreactor cultivation system
- Fast-growing algae that could allow cheaper and more efficient biofuels
- Companies interesting in testing their own algae cultivation
- Companies engaged in the production of biodiesel from algae
- Companies engaged in the production of different products from algae
FIELD OF ACTIVITY:
DEADLINE FOR DE PARTNER SEARCH: unspecified
DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF THE PROJECT: unspecified
Luisa María Lucas (Gerente de I + D)
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Teléfono: +34 942 108 578
Publicado por europa en octubre 28, 2014