Description: The Agency of Environment and Water of Andalusia is a corporate public agency under the Ministry of Environment and Spatial Planning of the Government of Andalusia, which provides essential services in the field of environment and water in andalusian territory.
Its purpose is to carry, by itself or through public or private entities in which it participates,the protection, conservation, reclamation or improvement of the environment and water activities and any other activity that is related or results from the above mentionated.
Therefore, the Agency has extensive experience and full capacity in the following areas:
- Waste management and planning, both hazardous and non-hazardous.
Objectives: The Agency is currently interested in the following topics relating to the call "Horizon 2020 Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials". Although they not exclude other options.
1. Waste: a resource for recycling, reuse and recover raw materials:
• Waste-6-2015: Promote eco innovative waste management and prevention as part of sustainable urban development.
2. Develop a low-carbon economy by using resources efficiently with a sustainable supply of raw materials:
• SC5-4-2015: Improve air quality and reduce the carbon footprint of European cities.
Partner searched: Partners are sought to create consortia or to join an existing one to prepare projects of Horizon 2020 calls for the fields (without excluding others) of recycling and low carbon economy.