Title: Communications - Internship
Description of the Project: The trainee, with the support and training of the General Secretariat, will be responsible for contributing to the communication strategy of the Atlantic Cities network.
- Pursuing an undergraduate or a master's degree in the field of communications, public relations, humanities or similar.
- Fluency (B2) of two or more of the following languages: Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Knowledge of international relations and the European Union
- Social media
- Teamwork experience and ability to establish good personal relationships with diverse people.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as under pressure
- Resolutive, proactive and creative personality
Contact : email@example.com
Publicado por europa en agosto 23, 2018