Title: Growing a rainbow community - LGBT inclusion
Description of the Project:
The aim is to foster dialogue and openness of young people on the LGBT topic and gender discrimination, and to create inclusion between lgbt and non lgbt.
7 days exchange + 2 travel days
Activities: workshop, world cafè, self discovering practices, mindfulness
• Increasing interest in the issues of human rights and the rights of LGBT persons. Work on creating a sense of belonging to the LGBT community so that despite internal differences everyone can feel supported and part of a “network”.
• Discussing the issue of “social inclusion” and share the topic and ideas of respect of human rights and promotion of LGBT rights.
• Encouraging young people to actively participate in society in the debate on human rights and acceptance of differences even after the end of the exchange, contributing to the development of a sense of European citizenship
• Creating moments of intercultural learning among the participants from different European nations: comparing different realities and exchanging information on LGBT situation in different countries, about the different lifestyles and associations.
• Creating a network of contacts between associations to continue to develop projects and a transnational network of LGBT people
Partner Sought: They are looking for 5 more partners from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries
6 participants +1 leader per country.
Young people aged 16-22, LGBT or just interested in developing a new concept and style of life, more open to other people.
To be a partner, fill in the form: https://goo.gl/forms/9pTVDNcAeVZwjXJI2
and send PIF to organization's email
Contact: Monica MANO
Phone: +39 3921476800
Fax: +39 0171 1930266
Publicado por europa en septiembre 19, 2019