Title: “Together we can change the children’s world!”
Description of the project/Partner sought: We are children's day-care center who are taking care of children and young people from families with less opportunities. Volunteers are always welcome!
Charity and Support Fund "Dienvidis“ main activity is the children's day-care center.
Center to attend school-age children and young people from disadvantaged families and families with less opportunities.
„Dienvidis“ employees render the following services:
* Provide with necessary information;
* Offer counseling;
* Intermediate and represent.
We also contribute in helping those parents, who are going through critical situations in their lives. We are able to do that by:
* Helping them to develop both communicative and co-operation competences;
* Giving useful advices on how to tackle the disagreements properly;
* Helping them to improve the command of their emotions.
The social workers, social educators and volunteers of Dienvidis are also in charge of:
* Providing the children with necessary pieces of clothing and foot-wear;
* Organizing the meals for children;
* Organizing the transportation;
* Helping the children to acquire the habit of looking after their personal hygiene and health;
* Rendering of sociocultural services.
* Organizing the non-formal activities like sports, dancing, singing, music, creative education.
* Education and promotion of volunteering
* Does private counseling;
* Works as a grouptherapist;
* Works as a tutor at seminars.
There also is a specially designed program called "Už Dienvidžio ribų" ("Outside the day-centre"). This is a participation in various city events, camps, trips to other cities or countries.
More about „Dienvidis”: https://www.facebook.com/Dienvidis-Childrens-net-Vaikų-dienos-centras-128334127243244/?fref=ts.
Publicado por europa en abril 25, 2017