Title: Next Level Youthworkers
Description of the Project: It will take place in 24-28 November 2019 (4+1 days) and it will aim to:
1. To create an opportunity for youth workers to find good and reliable partners and create youth exchanges with them.
2. To understand the quality principles of a learning mobility project by using the European Platform for Learning Mobility (EPLM) tools: handbook, chart, indicators for Quality in Learning Mobility.
3. To generate 5-8 project ideas that can be developed after the PBA into full projects.
4. To equip youth workers with competences of delivering high quality youthpass workshops.
5. To create an opportunity for youth workers to share good practices for youth exchanges.
Partner Sought: They are looking for 10 more partners from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries, Partner Countries Neighbouring the EU.
Target Group: They look for voluntary and professional youthworkers with age over 18 years old that are working directly with young people, and plan to organise an youth exchange within the frame of the Erasmus+ Programme Countries. Priority will be given to participants from organisations or groups working on social inclusion of young people.
They are looking for 12-15 organisations that are willing to sens 2-3 youth workers. If you are interested, complete this application form: https://goo.gl/forms/xt5E7l6busSm9trj2 and send an e-mail with your contact info at email@example.com
Publicado por europa en marzo 15, 2019