Title: “So.Net. – Solidarity Network for sport and young migrants”
Description of the project/Partner sought:
- promote voluntary activities in sport, together with social inclusion, equal opportunities and awareness of the importance of health-enhancing physical activity, through increased participation and equal access to sport for all;
- Encourage social inclusion and equal opportunities in sport;
- Creating easy access to sport for migrant minors;
- Involving local sport organisations in young migrants inclusion.
- Survey to young migrants (6-18) to know how many of them play sport, what kind of sport, difficulties and desires ;
- Analysis and elaboration of survey data;
- Creation of local networks of sport organisations available to involve young migrants in order to facilitate their access to sport activities;
- Transnational meetings;
- Local events.
Budget: project costs as indicated in Erasmus+ Programme Guide (p. 240).
Beneficiaries: migrant minors, local sport organisations.
- a public body in charge of sport at local, regional or national level;
- a National Olympic Committee or National Sport confederation;
- a sport organisation at local, regional or national, level;
- a national sports league;
- a sport club;
- an organisation or unions representing professionals and volunteers in sport (such as coaches, managers, etc);
- an organization representing the 'sport for all' movement;
- an organisation active in the field of physical activity promotion;
- an organisation representing the active leisure sector.