Title of the Project: Europeans and Adventurous
Description of the project: Asociación Cultural Ingalicia has been actively involved in local and international formal and non-formal projects since the very start of its existence. Up until now, the organization has successfully implemented as coordinators more than 100 separate project actions on its own (and several times that as a partner), especially KA1 and KA2 actions.
They are also Eurodesk Local point and they develop several local activities, both with youth and adults.
“Europeans and Adventurous” is a project that will offers to young people an innovative learning experience using audiovisual tools and non-formal methodologies .
The young participants will live an empowering experience, which goes through the recognition and improvement of their transversal knowledge and skills, creating a community ready to support them. The project aims to generate an impact in the medium and long term at the regional, national and European level.
Our priority objective is that all the young Europeans can be conscious of their opportunities to become actors of the European Solidarity Corps in their cities and in their countries and contribute to solidarity among their communities.
Objectives: To achieve this goals, we propose to carry out the following activities:
- An International study about the impact of the ESC program in the personal and professional life
- A European promotional campaign about the European Solidarity Corps making short-films and contents on social media .
- To rich this goal each partner will host two ESC volunteers during 6 months. They will spend 2 months traveling each national country to meet others ESC Volunteers and create the audiovisual content.
- A ESC Festival as a final multiplier event in which share and show all the materials and tools created during the project.
- Create a Network of Associations committed with the ESC values.
All the activities will count with the active participation of the young Europeans who, already in the drafting phase of this proposal, have offered their personal points of view on the current content.
- Organization with a valid ESC quality label (both coordinator/hosting and support )
- Experience with audiovisual tools ( making videos, editing videos, promoting and disseminate)
- Available to host two ESC volunteers doing 6 months and offer them the possibility to travel around your own country during 2 months using the ESC and ERASMUS PLUS funds.
- Support the 2 volunteers during their learning experience (contact with others ESC hosting organizations and volunteers, practical arrangement, logistic, mentoring, offer enough IT tools to create the audiovisual material, etc.)
- Commitment to cooperate in the creation of the ESC Study about the impact of the ESC Program.
- Commitment to cooperate in the evaluation and dissemination activities along the whole project
- Commitment to cooperate in the organization of the ESC Festival and attending it with participants
Youngs Adventurous - Application form