Title: Research and Innovation Staff Exchange on the development of underwater archaeological technologies
Description of the Project:
An Italian university lab together with other R&D centres and SMEs from Italy and Spain are preparing a proposal for the call MSCA-RISE-2019 to work on the development of technologies and easy to use solutions for underwater archaeological sites that can be derived by smart, hi-tech adaptations of subaerial solutions. Expected partners are universities, R&D centres and SMEs that are either experienced in the topic or interested in a “dual” use of existing technologies.
The project idea is to establish a network of academic and entrepreneurial operators mixing:
- scientific knowledge on the development of technologies and materials for underwater usage in the cultural heritage field;
- technical and market know-how about the development of underwater products and solutions;
- industrial know-how about products developed for traditional subaerial usage and/or for sectors other than the cultural heritage field.
- R&D: Universities and research centres with diversified background (engineering, chemistry, IT, archeology, etc.)
- SME: Hi-tech / industrial
Publicado por europa en noviembre 27, 2018