Title: “Sociedad Europea de Análisis Diferencial de Movilidad” (SEADM)
Description of the Project / Partner sought: SEADM develops and commercializes the most advanced trace analysers currently available in the market using proprietary DMA/MS techniques. In the framework of security, its vapour analysis system, in application for the detection of explosives, delivers the lowest limits of detection currently available, reaching a figure as small as 0.01 parts per quadrillion for RDX. This equipment, currently under certification stage, has been thoroughly tested for the detection of concealed explosives in cargo in collaboration with several National Laboratories across Europe. Other traces can be analysed on demand.
Whatever your application is, SEADM offers you excellence in trace detection and analysis.
As far as 2016 programme is concerned we are especially interested in the topics:
Critical infrastructure protection
- CIP-01-2016-2017 Prevention, detection, response and mitigation of the combination of physical and cyber threats to the critical infrastructure of Europe.
- SEC-05-DRS-2016-2017-a-(2016) Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) cluster
- SEC-05-DRS-2016-2017-b-(2017) Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) cluster
Fight against crime and terrorism
- SEC-08-FCT-2016 Forensics techniques on: a) trace qualification, and b) broadened use of DNA
- SEC-11-FCT-2016 Detection techniques on explosives: Countering an explosive threat, across the timeline of a plot
- · SEC-12-FCT-2016-2017 Technologies for prevention, investigation, and mitigation in the context of fight against crime and terrorism
P/ Tecnológico Boecillo
Publicado por europa en abril 4, 2016