Title of the project: Basketball Association for Specialist Empower in the Sport - B.A.S.E.S. +
Description of the project:
The Project BASES + (Basketball Association for Specialist Empower in the Sport) is a strategic partnership aimed at enhancing the quality promotion voluntary activities in sport, together with social inclusion, equal opportunities and awareness of the Importance of health-enhancing physical activity through increased at participation in, and equal access for all at sports especially basketball youth;
• Create and Strengthen cooperation internationally among participating countries, and nationally, among government institutions and sports stakeholders;
• Exchange knowledge and experience cultures basketball among participating countries. Increase wide participation and involvement in sports and support local communities and educational institutions to promote basketball as grassroots sport and lifelong physical activity to Improve physical and mental health.
• Strengthening basic skills through international basketball coaches clinic facilitating experience exchange and the search for new methodologies in teaching technical educational formal and no formal among athletes of the youth basketball sector.
• Improve the basic knowledge of the culture of a healthy diet for athletes basketball, through the presence of nutrition specialists youth, encouraging the exchange of the traditional cuisine of the participating countries respecting the norms and international indicators on the phenomenon of childhood obesity. This will allow the exchange of experiences and new methodologies in the same industry specialists through the organization of an international meeting;
Essential prerequisite, the presence of a Project Manager, which should compared with Applicant to develop the following arguments:
- Development of the Project Proposal focusing appropriate activities;
- Achievement of diversified among themselves, keeping the design logic for the Strengthening of the skills acquired in each participant;
- Consistency with the objectives of the project with respect to the proposed activities in terms of duration and content;
- Creation of innovative arguments, applying knowledge of existing practices in the sector;
- University of Sport Science and Physical Education (welcome involvement of Basketball University teams);
- NGO / Sports Club Level National / International, experts in planning / management of sports events / meetings in the field of basketball;
- Municipality, Local / Regional / National Institutional Government in the field Sport opportunity.
IT System & Network Administrator/Basketball Head Coach