Title: ESC volunteering project_COMMUNITY DANCE AGAINST SOCIAL EXCLUSION
Description of the Project:
Taller d'Art, Cultura i Creació is looking for 3 energetic volunteers, with initiative and a marked social character to support Community Art area work, and to propose a project aimed at young people between 16 and 25 years linked to art and culture by using dance in any kind of its disciplines as a tool. The volunteers in this project will mainly work from the office of the entity, and at certain moments, in the different youth centers and local events organized by TACC in different municipalities around Barcelona province.
The main tasks to develop and promote by the volunteers will be:
1. To support in the design, planning and management of ART or CULTURE project for young people between 16 and 25 years old, by using DANCE disciplines as a tool of work.
2. To support in planning activity of tasks derivate from the project with youth.
3. To support in planning activities related to art and culture in different youth centers and local events.
4. To carry out socio-educational activities with young people through the art and the culture (above all, dance), fostering the creativity of the volunteer and the young people involved in the different actions.
5. To disseminate the European Solidarity Corps (ESC) and Erasmus+ program among local society.
6. To promote an activity once a month related to creativity and dance, and with an impact on young people.
7. To support in artistic activities proposed directly by the COMMUNITY ART department of TACC or young people involved with TACC.
The objectives of this European Solidarity Corps volunteering project are:
O.P: To train the volunteer in the application of art and culture (and dance) as a tool for group cohesion and social transformation with young people.
O.E.1: To promote and to raise the awareness towards the European values of social inclusion, solidarity and volunteering.
O.E.2: To improve the skills of personal, social and professional autonomy, as well as the social skills and abilities of the volunteer.
O.E.3: To provide tools for his/her emancipation and project or life path.
O.E.4: To promote the European intercultural respect through intercultural experiences.
O.E.5: To encourage and to promote non-formal and informal education as a tool for participation.
O.E.6: To train the volunteer in issues of design, planning and development of artistic and cultural activities related to social inclusion.
O.E.7: To foster the creativity of the volunteer to develop socio-educational actions with young people.
The project will take place from the middle of September 2019 to the end of July 2020, in Barcelona (office) and surroundings (in-situ projects).
Partner Sought: They are looking for 3 more partners from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries
Contact: Contact person: Maria Fernández / Vero Peral